Safe and effective removal of chemical contamination from skin should be an integral part of every safety and health program. Most industrial skin cleansers contain harsh surfactants and degreasers that can de-fat and degrade the skin’s natural lipid barrier. Frequent washing with these products may result in dry, cracked, irritated skin that is more susceptible to chemical contamination.
D-TAM™ Skin Cleanser is specially formulated with high molecular weight ingredients that will not penetrate the natural barrier of the skin. Without disrupting the natural barrier properties of the skin, D-TAM™ Skin Cleanser safely and effectively removes lipophilic (water insoluble) chemicals used with solvents.
D-TAM™ Skin Cleanser...
- Contains NO water, lanolin, aloe vera, alcohol, pumice or harsh surfactants.
- Will not enhance the penetration of contaminants through the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Will not abrade the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Will not irritate or cause a skin rash with frequent use.
Common Chemicals Removed:
- Aromatic amines: MDA, TDA, MOCA, aniline, o-toluidine, etc.
- Isocyanates and urethanes
- Epoxy resins
- Paints and sealants
Note: All of the above documents are in Adobe PDF format.
You can download the Adobe PDF reader here.